Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some changes in me

The first thing I noticed when I first tried this product was that I was full all throughout the day. After my wedding last December 13 of 2008, I gained about 10 pounds so I am desperately looking for some way to lose all this extra weight. I am doing Pilates and Hip Hop abs. I'm glad this product is helping me reduce my food intake.

What's great about this product is that it's raw food. Studies show that when you cook food, you lose some of its nutrients. Oh yeah, and another thing about this product is the taste. When mixed with juice, it has this puply texture and sort of watermelon flavor.

For more info, visit my website: http://www.sarahgarcia.lifemax.net

Or, contact me:
YM: sarah_enriquez1234
Skype: sarah_enriquez

No comments:

Post a Comment