Thursday, April 2, 2009

What do I do with SIX (6) bags of MILA???

Okay, I now have six bags of MILA for registering a silver account. I guess I'll give some samples to friends..?? hmmm...
I just made a batch of MILA-banana pancakes this morning and they were so yummy. The fibers of MILA made them look like banana bread or something. Still thinking of other recipes to add MILA into. Did I tell you it tasted soooOOoo good when mixed with strawberry juice? I do, however, mix it with artificial juice (kool-aid)... I don't know if it's good. But since I I have been drinking artificial juice even before MILA was introduced to me, I guess it's good because I'm adding some natural ingredients to what I am used to drinking.... which can make it healthier... I hope so. Oh, what am I saying? Natural is always good... or best! So I have to go to the grocery store to buy some natural fruit juice... NOW! Gotta go!

(Forgive me for this post... just another boring day! haha! thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment